Saturday, July 24, 2010

Going Nowhere?



Do you ever feel like you are stagnant? Well that's pretty much how I have felt for quite some time. I am literally stuck in a rut.


cut copy going nowhere
mp3


I feel like I have achieved so little and it makes me sick when I see all these people my age like doing all this crazy shiz. Miami Horror, younger than me is an obvious example...








Anyways, so Cut copy's front man Dan has not only been working on a new cut copy album, graphic desigining, http://www.alter.com.au/, dropping amazing remixes, but now he has a very exciting sideline project with Joel from Riot in Belgium. I knew I was going to like this song... but I didn't reckon on so much. It makes me feel like I am in Berlin's hippest new club, it's dark and smoky and there are stars on the ceiling.... i'm not really sure why, that's just how I roll bitches!
voltage-all night (radio edit)mp3

No comments: